"AARU 2.0" Wild Nettle Crossbody / Handheld Bag
Description and Details:
- Use as a messenger bag or handheld bag;
- Ideal for school/college students/ office personnel/travelers alike;
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap, we called it Dolpo Strap, for easy and comfortable carrying that extends up to 44 inches;
- The Dolpo Strap is handwoven using techniques passed down through generations from Dolpa;
- Two main compartments. Both are secured with gold finish metallic YKK zippers;
- Interior partitioned into two sections;
- Interior has a zipper pocket on one side and 2 open pockets on the other;
- Made from handwoven Himalayan Wild Nettle fabric, handmade Vegetal Leather, Cotton
- Inner lining: 100 % Cotton;
- The leather used is handmade and does not contain any chemical as tanning is done by a herb found in the hilly region of Nepal called as Dhairo;
- Each bag is made from handmade materials so might not look the same as in the picture. Each piece is unique on its own.
- Designed by KOLPA.
- Qualify for FREE shipping.
- Body: 14 inch H x 12 inch L x 3 inch D (35.5 cm x 31 cm x 7.6 cm)
- Strap (width): 2 inch / 5 cm
Weight: approx.740 gm (26.1 oz)
Care instructions: Spot clean only.