Nettle "Allo" Wash Cloth
Description and Details:
- All natural and organic; made from Himalayan Wild Nettle "Allo";
- "Allo" is a species of a stinging nettle that grows in the hills of Nepal above 1700 meter;
- It's been in the life of indigenous people for generations;
- This stinging nettle has multiple benefits and hypoallergenic is one of them;
- Ideal to use when washing face and hand;
- Commonly used as a body scrub;
- The more it is used, the softer it gets and longer it lasts;
- Hand knitted from handspun natural fiber found in the Himalayas of Nepal;
- Supporting home-based skilled women from Nepal.
Dimension: 9.5 inches x 9.5 inches approx.
Weight: 18 gms approx.