Simple Allo Jhola (Nettle Tote)
Description and Details:
- Plain and simple rectangular tote with wood button;
- Made from Allo fabric;
- Allo meaning the Himalayan Wild Nettle and Jhola meaning Bag in the Nepali language.
- Each bag is made from handmade materials so might not look the same as in the picture. Each piece is unique on its own.
Dimension: 13 inches x 12 inches (33 cm x 30.5 cm)
Strap handle: 11.5 inches (29.5 cm) dropping; 6/8 inch (2cm) width
Weight: Approx. 135 grams (4.7 oz)
- Allo or Himalayan Wild Nettle;
- Natural Wood Button or Magnetic Snap Button.