KOLPA Rolltop Rucksack - Nettle
Description and Details:
- This rucksack is made using Himalayan Wild Nettle fabric and handmade Vegetable Tanned Leather;
- The main compartment can be rolled up when needed;
- Front exterior has two separate zipper pockets for quick-access that measure 7.5 inch x 13 inch;
- Interior partitioned into two; the main compartment, and a laptop/tablet compartment;
- One zipper pocket inside: 6 inch x 7 inch;
- Heavy duty metallic buckles, YKK zippers;
- Adjustable padded shoulder strap;
- The fabric is woven and hand-loomed from Himalayan Wild Nettle plant fiber found in the hills of Nepal above 1500 m which are sustainably harvested once a year to make Nettle yarn;
- The handmade leather used is made in the hills of Nepal using generation old techniques that involve scraping of leather by hand, massaging of leather by feet, and tanning of leather using herbs;
- Inner lining: 100 % Cotton
- Each bag is made from handmade materials so might not look the same as in the picture. Each piece is unique on its own.
- Designed by KOLPA.
- Qualify for FREE shipping.
Height: 21" (53.3 cm) - Open; 15 inch (38 cm) - Rolled;
Width: 12" (30.5 cm)
Depth: 4" (10.1 cm)
Weight: approx. 1050 gm (37 oz)