Simple Allo Jhola with Leather Strap (Nettle Tote)
Description and Details:
- Plain and simple rectangular tote with wood button and leather strap;
- Leather handles with 12 inch droppings;
- Made from Allo fabric;
- Allo meaning the Himalayan Wild Nettle and Jhola meaning Bag in the Nepali language.
- The leather used is handmade and does not contain any chemical as tanning is done by a herb found in the hilly region of Nepal called as Dhairo;
- Each bag is made from handmade materials so might not look the same as in the picture. Each piece is unique on its own.
Dimension (inches): 13 inches x 12 inches (33 cm x 30.5 cm)
Leather Strap Handle Dropping: 12 inches (30.5 cm) dropping; 1 inch (2.5 cm) width
Weight: Approx. 150 grams (5.3 oz)
- Allo or Himalayan Wild Nettle;
- Natural Wood Button;
- Vegetable Tanned Leather.